- Joint Media Statement: Accusations of Foreign Intervention Unfounded December 21, 2016
- Joint Statement: Prosecute Those Who Make Death Threats against Human Rights Defenders and Their Families October 18, 2016
- Joint Statement: Death Threats Against Human Rights Defenders Must Be Addressed September 23, 2016
- EMPOWER Menyokong Anak Muda dalam Penggerakkan Mobilisasi Besar-besaran #TangkapMO1 August 19, 2016
- Idamkan Pingat Emas Olimpik? Janakuasa Atlet Wanita August 19, 2016
- #InternetKita: human rights online, one tweet at a time December 16, 2015
- 9 Pertuduhan Terhadap Zunar Adalah Bukti Salah Guna Kuasa Kerajaan April 3, 2015
- GHAH urges Twitter users to report the IGP to Twitter for harassment March 23, 2015
- “Kami Wanita Orang Asli, Dengar Suara Kami!” Documentary December 10, 2014
- #16Days of Activism #GBVTeachIn December 1, 2014
- #InternetKita: human rights online, one tweet at a time
EMPOWER together with SUARAM, Amnesty International Malaysia, UndiMsia! and Women’s Aid Organisation launched a Twitter campaign on internet rights under the hashtag #InternetKita, which took place from 5th to 10th December 2015, in conjunction with Human Rights Day and 16 Days of Activism.
The campaign aimed to increase understanding and create conversations on human rights online ...
- ASEAN Peoples’ Forum 2015
Date: 21-24 April 2015
Venue: Kuala Lumpur