- Political Participation: Parity, Inclusiveness, Diversity March 8, 2016
- Stop Censoring Information February 26, 2016
- Government must not violate our freedom of expression and privacy online January 12, 2016
- Sexism and Bigotry in Parliament Must Be Censured November 5, 2015
- Call to Malaysian government: End threats to press freedom and freedom of expression online August 19, 2015
- #InternetKita: human rights online, one tweet at a time December 16, 2015
- Join EMPOWER’s Team! November 3, 2015
- EMPOWER is Hiring: Two Vacancies September 15, 2015
- EMPOWER is Hiring! Two Positions, Immediate Availability Preferred May 18, 2015
- 9 Pertuduhan Terhadap Zunar Adalah Bukti Salah Guna Kuasa Kerajaan April 3, 2015
- #InternetKita: human rights online, one tweet at a time
EMPOWER together with SUARAM, Amnesty International Malaysia, UndiMsia! and Women’s Aid Organisation launched a Twitter campaign on internet rights under the hashtag #InternetKita, which took place from 5th to 10th December 2015, in conjunction with Human Rights Day and 16 Days of Activism.
The campaign aimed to increase understanding and create conversations on human rights online ...
- ASEAN Peoples’ Forum 2015
Date: 21-24 April 2015
Venue: Kuala Lumpur